Consistent with what most are chip amp kit builders have been finding out, Bruce has found out that these gainclone kits result in a great sounding amplifier at a reasonably low cost. For more information about this project, see The "Beast" - LM3875 Chip Amp.
- Mark's Nano LM3875 DIY ChipAmp (gainclone)
- Mark's LM3875 Gainclone Chip Amplifier in a Roasting Pan
- Gio's LM3886 DIY Chipamp Project Kit
- Mark's Point to Point LM3875 Gainclone / ChipAmp instructions
- Thomas' TDA2050 Hi-Fi Chip Amplifier (chipamp)