14 November 2006

Alex's build of the Fostex FE127E Sealed Bipole

A while back I finished up a DIY Sealed Tower Loudspeaker project using the Fostex FE127E driver. A short time later, I was contacted by Alex in the Philippines who told me that he was constructing this project.

DIY FE127E Speaker Project
The above picture is Alex's build of the DIY Sealed Bipole Speaker Project using the Fostex FE127E. Alex did a great job constructing the enclosure using MDF for the baffles and solid Narra for the sides. I was very pleased when Alex sent me pictures of his finished project and his positive comments regarding how nice these speakers sound.

For more pictures, see Alex's build log of the DIY Fostex FE127E Sealed Bipole Speaker Project.

To be notified of new projects added to the DIY Audio Projects website, subscribe to our RSS feed.

Related DIY Audio Projects:
What's Playing: George Harrison - Cloud Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment